[Harp-L] Abington, PA concert Fri 5/15 8:00 CONCERT

For those who can make my concert this Friday near Philly, I thought you might be interested in seeing the choral piece by Libby Larsen called "Reasons for Loving the Harmonica" - hear an mp3 on this page:
http://libbylarsen.com/index.php?contentID=299

I will be playing the Villa-Lobos Harmonica Concerto and my Elvis Lives Medley - the latter using a bullet mic and Valco Supro amp through an Ibenez analog delay pedal. The former may end up all acoustic again!!

harmonically yours,
Robert Bonfiglio
http://www.robertbonfiglio.com

Fri 5/15 8:00 CONCERT

 program:
	American Salute	Morton Gould
	Reflections on the Hudson	Nancy Bloomer Deussen
	Harmonica Concerto	Villa-Lobos
	*intermission*
	The Promise of Living, from The Tenderland (chorus)	Aaron Copland
	Reasons for Loving the Harmonica (chorus)		Libby Larsen
	Elvis Lives!	arr. Eric Knight

John Sall, conducting Abington Presbyterian Church 1082 Old York Road Abington, PA 19001 215-887-4530