To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 1:17 PM
Subject: FW: [Harp-L] Recording Software Opinions

Richard:

Thanks for the very helpful opinions on the DAW's. You did not mention
Adobe Audition 3.0. I wonder if you or anyone else has experience using it.

I owned and used Cool Edit for several years and liked it and it did what I
needed it to do. I used it to master my keyboard numbers on my site:

http://www.gloryharp.com/html/music.html

I got a free upgrade to Audition 1.0 several years ago when Cool Edit was
bought out by Adobe and I have never used it. I can now upgrade my free
Audition 1.0 to 3.0 for $99.00 and was wondering if that was the best way to
spend the bucks or invest that money in something else.

All opinions are welcomed.

Glenn