[Harp-L] cx-16 (was Bending on chromatics)

i own a great cx-16 made for me by brendan.

it is amazing.

randy

Subject: [Harp-L] Bending on chromatics Posted by: "EGS1217@xxxxxxx" EGS1217@xxxxxxx Wed May 13, 2009 4:11 pm (PDT)

Hi Dave:

I love the Hohner Cx-12...it bends very easily, sounds great, and comes in
many different keys (just like the 270).

While I still enjoy playing my Super 64 (for the entire 4-octaves), I find
myself carrying around and playing my Cx-12's in A, C and Bb for my
everyday uses (playing in the car; along with my own CD's, etc.) They cover just
about everything I enjoy playing along with.

I only wish they came in a 16 hole size.

Elizabeth
PS: There is one EBay music store selling them new for $169. And I just
bought an unplayed new Cx-12 in G for $124 from a private seller.