[Harp-L] seminar

Someone from the list wanted me to be more clear about the seminar. Well,
he was only the second person to contact me, so I was not going to rent a
conference room to take that risk. If we can get 15 - 20 people together,
committed, does anyone have a space to hold that many. I am bringing my new
big  amp, the Super Sonny, for Pierre to check out and probably keep. I would
love to  showcase it after a good 2 - 3 hours of Sonny Terry, we can go
electric for a  couple hours and I can answer all amp questions and let people
try the new amp  first. If someone has a Cruncher they can bring that. Why
don't I do this. How  about if you guys find a space to do this, $50 each
which is half what I usually  charge, and I will give you 4 hours and make it
fun.
If there is a guitar player willing to join me, email me and we'll talk.
You WILL learn the most common Sonny Terry licks.
How Sonny breathed, held notes, his diaphram only vibrato.
Sonny's tongue trill, no hand or head shake.
Sonny's hand work. Calling Mama
Basic rhythmic patterns, how to let the air escape.
Slapping the harp. Two ways of creating the slap sound
Back up, how to accompany a guitar player.
Vocals and harp.
Whooping. The many variations of whoops, vocal playing of the  harp.
Songs: Worried Man Long Way from Home, Mean Woman Blues, Corina Corina,
Sail Away, John Henry. Sittin on Top of the World.
Effects> Sonny's wild ride during any part of the song. "
The lower harp ga ga ga ga with hand work effect
Any questions to be answered, one on one work.

Electric - Someone bring a Cruncher, and I will have the Super Sonny.
Hand techniques, how to get great tone with both tongue blocking and
without.
The famous Mitch Kashmar 7 blow waiver, stretching out with first  position.
Floating while you play.
Juke, note for note, hopefully inflection for inflection
Any amplifier question

The new Super Sonny is just sheer will to make something I felt was top of
the line better, it just hit me, then I spent 5 straight days, over 80
speaker  configurations, using a built in sound enhancer, a first in the
amplified world.  Talk about the Vintage Grade Super Sonny, limited edition. If
that is enough for  you, I really would need a guitar player for the electric
stuff, I can do the  Sonny seminar on my own, although for playing back up
surely would need him/her.  Let me know. I was not trying to be vague, I am
sorry I did not let you all know  what I was thinking. Please, get back to me,
I have been consumed with this amp,  but now it is done, and for all
existing Sonny Jr 410 owners, I would NEVER  build a big amp based on yours
without your being able to turn your existing 410  into a Super 410. Right now I
am thinking for less than $200 and you can sell  one of your speakers. I
cannot give details of the sound enhancer or what  speakers are now being used
as I was too forthcoming in my ads before. I want it  to be clear the sound
enhancer is a Sonny Jr idea that many probably will try on  their amps.
Please give me as much feedback as possible. Hell, if we can't do it  right, I
will be happy to spend 3 - 4 hours and work something out, I just want  to
meet as many owners or guys that want to learn about Sonny and amps. After
learning there is no hope for my liver and time is just what we make it right
now, today, Anything can made into something special. I am going full bore
on  this new big amp, plus the vintage amp that will have full documentation
as it  sounds just like a 59 bassman, only better. I will print this out as
a  blueprint, and those that email me please let me know Anything you want
to learn  about Sonny's style, there are sooooo many little subtleties, many
approach his  playing the wrong way. It is my duty to do this so get back to
me. Thank you Tom  for shaking the tree, honestly, if I had heard from more
guys I would have  pushed it, but 5 days of having to make a final decision
on an amp that will be  my best work with the Cruncher took my time. Let's
hear from Chicago, and if  there is a guitar player to help out. I will take
care of them. Sincerely, Sonny  Jr.    Physically I should be 100%, besides
the knees or lack of.  I think it will be a blast if we can get enough
guys. Boom box with CD player  will help, I can bring Sonny's material and as I
did at the Tone Seminar, just  break down pieces. Trying to learn full songs
is not the way to teach his style.  You need to leave there being able to
play much more of his true style than when  you came.

**************A strong credit score is 700 or above.  See Yours in Just 2
Easy Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585011x1201462751/aol?redir=http://ww
w.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=115&bcd=Maystrongfooter51709NO115)