[Harp-L] RE: CUPPING WITH FACIAL HAIR

I havent shaved clean in 30 yrs - try as I may, it is impossible to get the airtight seal, so I make up for it by using amps that have richer, deeper tone than most, and by using "freakisnly hot" Shure CR and Shure R7 elements.? Yet,in light of all this cupping conversation, I am tempted to shave... My wife will be beside herself if I finally went "clean face"? for music and not to comply with her longtime request....???? I won't tell if you guys won't....