Re: [Harp-L] What Would the Non Harper Think

derwood.blues@xxxxxxxxx writes:

It  struck me tonight that a non harper would wonder about this group  with
topics like:

2. Re:cupping
5. Re: Can you tongue block  overblow
7. Re: Cupping / Harp on cheek / Thumb
10. Re: Re:cupping.an  odd effect

Interesting.....

Derwood

Harmonica playing, particularly diatonic playing, has come a long way since
 I started playing blues harp back in the 1960's. I am sure that Harp-L has
been  influential in helping musicians across the world improve their
playing. It's  certainly helped me! It has made me attempt to play harmonica in
ways I'd never  even thought of!
Thank you Harp-L
John "Whiteboy" Walden
London