Re: [Harp-L] Suzuki's Fabulus....Rant...

At 08:49 AM 5/23/2009, you wrote:
Hi Jeff,

Apologies to Jeff: as he notes, I failed to read his post properly.

Accepted, and my apologies to you for what I said off list.

Since you can't work on the reed gaps yourself, a good solution could be
to find a local friend who can set up your reeds as you like them while
you're there; that would save a lot of hassle and time.

Regards,

Brendan Power

Not to beat a dead horse, but I don't think the above skill should be necessary on a brand new $200.00+ harp.

Jeff http://www.myspace.com/jeffroulier http://www.youtube.com/Jeff1915

...anyone who fights for the future lives in it today - Ayn Rand