Re: [Harp-L] Suzuki's Fabulus....Rant...

"this is so ridiculous" Does this mean I'm being ridiculed? Not trusting Joe's seat of the pants math I went to the inflation calculator and typed in a value of $2.25 and the year 1927. The closest year to current I could plug in was 2007. That $2.25 Marine Band Deluxe should cost $27.01 in 2007. We all know even a plain Jane Marine Band has a higher list price than that. I'm not sure what if anything this has to do with the point I was attempting to make but it's interesting. Harmonicas cost more adjusted for inflation than they used to.

I think we still have the same remedy for unplayable harmonicas we've always had. Send them to the manufacturer and they'll come back adjusted. I would expect a $50 harmonica to be playable. I wouldn't expect every single one of them to be the same because experience has taught me they are not. Mommy Mommy I can't stop running in circles. I'm begining to see why Jeff is frustrated and with that I will bow out of this thread, now and for forever. fjm I know you are but what am I?