Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Closed Doors/JJ Milteau

Funny: I didn't hear 'wailing' or what you describe at all. What I heard
was a duet between a vocalist (as another instrument in the mix) and a harp
player...perfectly matched, with the other vocals and instruments backing
up both of them to excellent effect. Guess it's all in the 'ear of the
listener'.

... does it always have to follow some 'formula' such as 'no harp  playing
while a singer's singing'?  This was very nicely done.  I'm still singing
along several minutes after hearing it, and would love to  hear more.
Thanks, Rick.

Elizabeth

"Message: 8
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 16:29:04 -0400
From: Bill Hines  <billhines4@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

I didn't care for that - he was wailing  too much over the vocals. Nice
harp playing, but that kind of grated on  me.

Bill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1fpUIH9t8I&feature=related

**************We found the real âHotel Californiaâ and the âSeinfeldâ
(http://www.whereitsat.com/?ncid=emlwenew00000004)