  From: EGS1217@xxxxxxx
  To: billhines4@xxxxxxxxx
  Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2009 8:44 PM
  Subject: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Closed Doors/JJ Milteau

  Funny: I didn't hear 'wailing' or what you describe at all. What I heard
  was a duet between a vocalist (as another instrument in the mix) and a harp
  player...perfectly matched, with the other vocals and instruments backing
  up both of them to excellent effect. Guess it's all in the 'ear of the
  listener'.

  ... does it always have to follow some 'formula' such as 'no harp  playing
  while a singer's singing'?  This was very nicely done.  I'm still singing
  along several minutes after hearing it, and would love to  hear more.
  Thanks, Rick.

  Elizabeth

  "Message: 8