RE: [Harp-L] Advice on Kinder AFB+

Hi David,

  I second Bobs advice. I got an AFB+ a while ago and like it alot. If you really feel you need to talk to Mr. Kinder, keep trying the phone. When I bought mine he said he has trouble with his internet connection. After a few attempts I was able to get him on the phone. Really nice guy, with a great product. Good luck.

                                                                                                                        Mike