[Harp-L] Line 6 X2 Wireless Redux

Since the discussion of Line 6 X2 wireless system in April, I have acquired one of the units and have been using it for most of the past month. I am very happy with this system.

I have been wireless for a number of years, but was never satisfied with the low-cost equipment I used. Problems were the fragility of units' external antennas and connections, as well as the performance of the units at the fringes. The X2 system addresses both of these problems. First, there is no external antenna or other external connections to break. Secondly, the unit is digital, meaning that there is no problem with operation at the fringes. Go out of range with the X2, and rather than a slow squelch producing lots of noise, the system maintains quiet.

Many people who are accustomed to my work tell me that they are unable to notice any change to my tone or overall sound from my wired connection.

-LM