[Harp-L] Contolling feedback

JD is absolutely correct. I just plugged into my Super Reverb reissue and tried it. On the reverb channel, which has 3 tone controls, no sound at all if all 3 tone controls are turned down. BUT, on the dry channel which has 2 tone controls (no midrange control) i CAN turn both tone controls completely down and still get sound.

I must have done it before on the dry channel and simply assumed (incorrectly) that the reverb channel would work the same way. Live and learn....

Btw, on my Princeton Reverb Reissue (which has 2 tone controls), i can turn them all the way down and still get sound, which is consistent with JDs explanation.

JP