[Harp-L] Loop Pedal

I just got my Gibson Echoplex Digital Pro looper out of storage (they don't
seem to make them any more--too bad, they are very flexible and full
featured) to use with guitar for an upcoming gig where they won't let me use
background tracks.
It works well with harp--I have made solo loops from harmonica using octave
shifter, diatonic and chrom to build huge walls of sound--and this looper
does reverse and had great control over decay (usually called feedback) of
the loop and volume--also has a feature called windowing, that allows you to
create a new loop from the existing material by setting the beginning and
end points.
I use an RC-20 for guitar frequently, but don't like loopers that don't let
you control feedback--when that is the case, everything you record stays at
the same volume until you turn it off. That's not as much fun!
Gary