[Harp-L] Seydel and Hohner dealer

Hi All,
I recently became a Seydel dealer and posted info and prices on my website. I only have chromatics listed but I can sell their other pro quality products such as the 1847. I finally listed my prices for Hohner chromatics as well. I only listed the Hohner products my supplier stocks or I plan on offering repair services on when needed. If my Hohner prices are too low I'll hear about it and have to adjust. For now the prices stand.

I can also offer repair services on Seydel chromatics as well as the 1847.

All harp sales have free shipping in the US and territories. Check my website for detailed information on the Hohner/Seydel page.

Thanks

Michael Easton
www.harmonicarepair.com