From: Michelle LeFree <mlefree@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, Nov 1, 2009 3:00 pm
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] tuning

Frank Evers writes:

 >Hi Dunno if i posted tis before on Harp-L, but here is a very good
summary on the whole subject: http://ohw.se/hca/tntheory.php

Gee, Frank, that is  a ~great~ article. I've never seen the topic
presented in such a concisee yet complete, easy to understand form.
Thanks a bunch!

I'd also like to thank the many music theory experts who posted on this
topic. I've learned a lot!

Michelle