[Harp-L] kinder harp maximizer and midbass cut

I don't don't own any of these devices, so take this with a large grain of
salt, but a careful decoding of Mr. Kinder's rather cryptic site leads me to
believe that both of those functions (mid-bass cut  and the impedance
matching of the "Maximizer") are built in to the anti-feedback device.

I suppose if you are running a lot of pedals there may be some value to
running the Maximizer at the beginning of the chain and the AFB at the end
(or maybe vice versa).