Re: [Harp-L] What Went Through Little Walter's Head?

On Nov 3, 2009, at 10:35 AM, Clayton Gary Lehmann wrote:

I'm just asking 8)

They same thing that went on in Chris' head. The same thing that goes on in all our heads. We are nothing more than the culmination of ALL our life's experiences. People have different experiences, so people play differently. I (personally) feel that people with an average life tend to sound the same whereas people with a strange, OR maybe unusual would be a more genteel word, life seem to stick out. I have a favorite term for them. I call them a 'stick out'. lolol

smokey-joe