Re: [Harp-L] What Went Through Little Walter's Head?

Wasn't Little Walter reputed to be a belligerent, paranoid, womanizing hothead who was always getting fights?

I think guys that can play at his level don't have to think about playing so much, they can just let it flow. That's why so many of us (and I'm guilty of it, too, so nobody get on my case) spend so much of our time copying the greats and trying to absorb what they played into what we think is our own style.