From: "jim alciere" <jim.alciere@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, November 3, 2009 10:34:53 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: [Harp-L] re: what went through...

When I play live, what I'm thinking is "one and two and three and four..."

If I start day dreaming, I've had it. I have to know where the bass and the
drums are at all time. ÂI'm always watching for the nod from the singer so I
can start playing and I have to watch the lead guitarist too, to make sure
I'm not about to step on his solo. At the end of a four or five hour gig,
I'm wiped.

--
Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1372404/dhoozh_chapter_1.html