[Harp-L] Selling some cool stuff!

I want to let the list's subscribers know that I just listed four items on ebay which might be of interest:

--Lone Wolf Harp Delay pedal--see the listing at http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200401935228&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

--Silvertone Model 1471 amp--a nice little tube amp.  See the listing at http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200401938648&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

--Fender 1965 Vibro-Champ--an absolutely clean, pristine, mint '65 Vibro-Champ amp, which delivers all the Fender warmth, crunch and punch that you expect.  I'm the second owner of this 45 year old beauty and the amp is completely all-original except for the grounded power cord.  See the listing at http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200401943332&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

--Fender 1968 Princeton--this is a drip-edge silverface Princeton.  It's got a little wear & tear, has had a cap replacement, new tubes and a new grounded power cord.  Great Big Walter deep tone.  See the listing at http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200401946391&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

As you can see, I'm doing some housecleaning....   Anyway, thanks for looking!

John