To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2009 1:19 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Hi de Ho

Just posted a video of my band playing a variation of Cab Calloway's "Hi de Ho" on Halloween night, with special guest vocalist Baby Jan. We'd never rehearsed the tune. the beginning and end of the song are cut off, but most of it's there (kind of long):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b49pB-KPBE

Thanks,

Scott Albert Johnson
---

"Umbrella Man leaves no stone unturned. Scott Albert Johnson's debut mixes blues, rock, folk and jazz, unified by first-rate harmonica playing." (Maureen Palli, Relix)

PRE-ORDER next album at: http://www.scottalbertjohnson.com/sounds_live.htm