Re: [Harp-L] Deliberate Practice

Hello, All,

There's an Elizabeth who has posted to this list recently; I am a different Elizabeth. Just for the record.

There's a pretty good summary of the elements of Deliberate Practice at:

http://www.openeducation.net/2008/11/02/deliberate-practice-–-where- self-reflection-work-ethic-and-ambition-meet/

And the top few customer reviews of Colvin's book on Amazon.com are quite detailed, here:

http://www.amazon.com/Talent-Overrated-Separates-World-Class- Performers/dp/1591842247/ref=sr_1_1? ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1257450380&sr=8-1

I hope this helps.

The Other Elizabeth, aka
The Evil Twin, aka