Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Deliberate Practice

Hello , in my experience over the last 27 years as as musician I have met a few "talented" musicians , as apposed to really dedicated ones whom practice everyday , that know there instrument back to front  inside out. This does not happen with meer talent !, it takes
years of practice and the most important is the Passion for the instrument, lets face it music is an "Obsession" that keeps us going forward to strive to play our very best to practice practice practice , the "Gift" is our  "Passion" for music and our "Obession" is drive to play our instruments and music !.  Because we Love it :-)  .
Practice Makes Perfect !!!!!!!!! :-)

Davey G .  New Zealand.