  From: Zack Pomerleau
  To: Harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2009 8:26 PM
  Subject: [Harp-L] Check out my photos on Facebook

  Hi Harp-l,

  Thanks,
  Zack

  http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=1524932841&k=ZZGXP4USQ6TF4ADGUG44W5PQVRGDXT4A&r

  Already have an account? Add this email address to your account http://www.facebook.com/n/?merge_accounts.php&e=harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx&c=d42dd317ca2207d4246fa2fdd7fb4737.harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx was invited to join Facebook by Zack Pomerleau. If you do not wish to receive this type of email from Facebook in the future, please click on the link below to unsubscribe.
  http://www.facebook.com/o.php?k=a518bb&u=1230745216&mid=15d947eG495bae80G0G8