[Harp-L] William Galison at the Whitefire Theatre

aside from the good music, another interesting thing about this gig.... the place was sold out...on a thursday night, no less.

Those who live in or near Los Angeles...keep an eye out for more concerts. I don't see others scheduled yet. But you might check it out.

http://www.lamodernjazzseries.com/

and it's a real theater.... no drinks being noisily pushed, no food being spilled/served while the band was working, no drunks being bounced...(Yeah I know, that takes the fun out of the jazz experience.)

Kids came. One guy bought the tickets as a wedding gift for his wife....

he got off easy, so to speak....twenty bucks each.

such a deal.

it might catch on.

kip
los angeles.