Subject: [Harp-L] Clinics and Gigs in Canada

Oooooh, Brendan :)  Checking out your itinerary...it looks  as though your
last Canadian obligation is on the 15th.  Now that would  give you 'just'
enough time to get down to the GSHC fest (from 11/19 - 21,  although some of
us are coming in on the 18th)...for you to be in England before  your next
obligation on the 23rd (ain't I considerate?) ;)

LD, Jay and Zack Gaviria will be there - and I would SO love to hear Live -
 more of that beatboxing playing captured so well on videotape you worked
up with  LD at SPAH. It was truly modern and interesting, and it's  always
best when you're there in person, to see/hear more of  your usual great
playing..especially those late night mini-jams where you, James  Conway, Paul
Davies and with Steve Baker popping in here and there,  managed to draw from the
Sacramento air such inspirational  music. I'm a huge fan (as you might have
surmised by now).

[For anyone interested who might not have heard you play...here's my
favourite piece of music of yours: 'Lorraine's Dream' (from your Lament for  the
21st Century, CD)]

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgV0WludxNg_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgV0WludxNg)

I SO need to get around to buying this album. I hope if you come you have
some with you so I can have it autographed :), otherwise I'll order it from
Candyrat...

Best,

Elizabeth

"Message: 7