Re: [Harp-L] kinder harp maximizer and midbass cut

David Nalepinski wrote:
Does anyone have advice on the left knob on the AFB+? Like-- what does it
do? I just keep it at noon.
that's kind of the problem.  nobody seems to know what the knobs do.
everyone i've asked says pretty much "just mess with them until you
like the sound".  even among the earlier posts in this thread you
could discern several different theories about what they do.

--
We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give.
- Kathy Moser