[Harp-L] Winslow as a concert performer

Winslow,

I have NEVER heard such incredible tone from a chromatic as you get on Blue Chrome (on the Jazz Harmonica Summit site). i want to ask what harmonica were you using and what equipment were you playing through? Did you gap the reeds and/or modify the windsavers? i ask this because any time i have attempted to get such a tone out of a chromatic, the reeds would "freeze." But, then I don't play chrom very well anyway.

Absolutely superlative tone from a chrom. Fantastic performance! Hey--you're so good you should write a book.

JP