[Harp-L] Re: Hohner Educator Bass-Correction

Hello Ben Bouman & others.

Please accept my apology for mis-spelling your name.

In my previous post. I stated that the Hohnica Educator valveless slide
chromatic was part of the Hohner Educator series.

I forgot to add the word, "not," into that statement. The Hohnica Educator
is not part of the Hohner Educator series of harps. The Educator series of
harps  were made approximately 50 years earlier than the Hohnica Educator.

George Miklas, thanks for your information on the Hohner Educator bass.
I've never seen one. Is it a C-C, 2 octave bass with only one comb? Is it's
note  placement similar to today's Suzuki Alto Single?

Ben, is your Hohner Chromatica #264 a one-octave (C-C#) bass harp with only
 one-comb?

Thanks for the information.

John Broecker