Re: [Harp-L] Pignose amp

Hey all,

I'll take this point a step smaller.
I just recorded a tune a friend of mine wrote "2% Blues".  He did not  want
to use a loud amp, maybe even do it acoustic. I pulled out a battery 9
volt plastic, 4"x 4" Bassman replica. They make one that models a Twin  also.
Plugged my 545 into this "monster" and recorded some of the best,  gritty
sound of my limited recording experiences. Right sound for this  tune. Everyone
was completely satisfied. Even me. Kept it as is.

Best,

Chris Mastakas

In a message dated 11/9/2009 3:01:56 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,