RE: [Harp-L] Magic Dick tuning--Magic Bop Band

Hello group,
I'm a daily lurker, but I'll chime in on this one.
I use this tuning exclusively on 1/2 valved chromatic, the only variation is I start on the 6th and call it a dorian tuning - gives lower end range than the Maj 6th tuning, and some nice chords.
There's a couple of examples here:
 http://www.isomuse.com/millajazzgroup/jukebox.html
This isn't a harp demo per se, but I start playing about 1:00 into the first tune, the solo modulates through several keys.
The third tune is a harp feature, Eb on an A dorian CX-12.
Comments welcome (I think).
After many years of experimenting with different tunings, I finally settled on this one a few years ago. The tuning works for me as a happy medium between diatonic and standard chromatic, with a pretty juicey draw bend on each hole.
My $0.02.
-Ed Coogan
Gainesville, FL.