Re: [Harp-L] In which Gus is Summarily Dispatched to Eternal Ignominy

Ive gused the best. I gus Joe Filisko every chance I get. I gused Corkey Siegal at SPAH at his request.:) I gused Paul Butterfield & he made me play with him on stage. Cary Bell just got pissed off at me.(At B.L.U.E.S by the way) But we were friends so he let it go.
I want to play when I see someone else doing it. Now I usually do it as a joke. Most guys that gus don't know how annoying it is. I want to gus Joe Leone, but he's to good for me to follow. Watch out Joe I'm practicing.
Next week I'll be gusing at the Garden State Harmonica Fest with some of my favorite guseeeees..

joe leone wrote:
I'm guilty. I once Gussed Savoy Brown. Maybe no one here has ever heard of them?
smo-joe