RE: [Harp-L] International Blues Challenge

My band will be competing in the IBC for the third time as well.
My best piece of advice is to get put in the same club as us. The first time we went we lost or club to Slick Ballinger who came in 3rd. The next time we lost our club to Sean Carney who came in first. So it's pretty much an ironclad rule that one of the placers will come from our club.
In all serious...
Harp players can bring their own amps, guitar players cannot. I always bring mine.
Have fun and sleep during the day.
Ryan