Re: [Harp-L] Gussing Savoy Brown

In a message dated 11/11/2009 21:52:33 SE Asia Standard Time, Cljdm  writes:

Hi John,

Did not Circle have a hit record at one time? Top 40?  "You Were ON  MY
Mind" Is that it? Or am I confused by my ultra poor head trauma affected
memory?  I do remember this tune did not have a harp  in it.

Best,  Chris Mastakas

I have always made sure that ANY recording put out by any band that I was
leading, had my harmonica on it..

I LOVE HARMONICA. (And I am a "big-head!" )

Of course, other records put out by folks I have performed with... That was
 their choice.
I guess that must have been another band..

A record company called "Circle Records" was negotiating to re-release some
 of my back catalog... Just a few years ago.
But.. Like everything else in "SHOW BIZ" It doesn't happen till it
happens... And I expect they will release it when it's out of copyright... in  2017
AD...Or there abouts.
All the best
John Walden
Cebu City