RE: [Harp-L] Steve Miller hosts benefit for Norton Buffalo's family

I am so sad about Noton Buffalo's passing. He was a good friend and strong supporter of my music. (He wrote the liner notes on my CD.) Just listening to his two great Capitol albums on LP-- I cut my teeth on these two records!

Anyway, I just talked to a very close friend of Noton's who is working on a project to compile his unreleased material from his studio (and elsewhere?) This project was started last month with Norton! This should be very cool and I will try to notify y'all.

as Norton used to sign off...

Harmonically Yours,

Michael Peloquin

http://www.b-radical.us