[Harp-L] Re: Once In My Life tuning

Jonathan Metts wrote:
<"Let us know when you make a YouTube video of your
<Once In My Life Tuning.  Thanks.
<ron - FL Keys"
<
<Agreed -- I would love to hear Richard play that solo on diatonic! It
<is, in my opinion, one of the greatest harp solos of all time,
<especially in pop music.

I'll see what I can do.  Much easier for me to do a quick audio recording than a video--for a video I have to shave, comb my hair, set up the camera and the lighting, etc., etc.  Is it okay if I just do an audio recording and post it to my site?  It's not like you can really see the tuning or what I'm doing with the harp...

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter