Re: FW: [Harp-L] Steve Miller hosts benefit for Norton Buffalo's

I do not think Jimi Lee ever performed on ACL.  We both live in Austin
and are friends.  Playing the ACL show is a HUGE deal for those who
live here, playing the ACL festival is still good, but not in the same
way.  As far as I am aware he has not played either.  That does not
take away from his accomplishments.

Anyway, my point is, if Jimi had played ACL, I think I would know.
I'll ask him.

Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com