[Harp-L] new video- randy singer

I have been working full time as a musician/harmonica player for the last 15 years. Much of what I have done is written in my free how-to do-it book THE MUSICIANS HANDBOOK on my website and available to all as a free download.

One of the secrets I use is to book the venues I play and have had tremendous success doing this. I book a number of high profile venues in miami beach and I am instrumental in keeping live music alive and helping to put musicians to work.

PBS recently did a feature on my work last week and I have uploaded the video here.

ps. In the next few months, I will be uploading a series of harmonica videos exploring the dual interchangeable use of chromatic and diatonic harmonicas in all keys.

Randy Singer

randy singer--Van Dyke Video  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEYha-oALw4
Bio                  http://www.miaminewtimes.com/2008-11-20/music/randy-singer/
Website          http://www.randysinger.com/