[Harp-L] Pre-bay garage sale update

Thank you to all that inquired, the following items are still available with new lower prices!

1. Shure 533 sa sphere o dyne high impedance mic w/switchcraft adapter, working on off switch, real nice shape $110 shipped

2. Shure 515 w/ attached 15' cord, high impedance, excellant shape $30 shipped

3. Digitech RP50 , like new  $25 shipped

    pictures available of all three.  All other items in the earlier post have been sold

             thank's everyone,

              Paul

http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/windows-7/default.aspx?h=myidea?ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_myidea:112009