Re: [Harp-L] That H4 glowing light

Plus, if you go for the newly updated version H4n, you can make use of the remote control - optional item - and enjoy your recording process even more.

Help save paper! Do you really need to print this email?

>>> Rick Davis <bluesharpamps@xxxxxxxxx> 13/11/2009 18:42 >>>
Yep, that flashing red LED on the Zoom H4 is a comfort.  I can see it across
the room from the stage, as the little H4 sits on a table recording the
music.

-Rick Davis
The Blues Harp Amps Blog
http://www.bluesharpamps.blogspot.com/