[Harp-L] Re: Jerome's post on Special Tuning Questions

Thanks Jerome, well put (and your English is great). I've been using this tuning regularly for nearly 25 years and don't understand why it isn't far more popular than is. I will be doing some classes dealing with it in 2010 and hope to interest more players in the many wonderful options the raised 7th in 5-draw offers (though I never raise 9-draw und never really grasped the reason for doing so),

Steve Baker
www.stevebaker.de
www.bluesculture.com