[Harp-L] Perfect accompaniment on harp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxVJPDka3u4&feature=related

This song by Waylon Jennings was what really hooked me on harp. I'm pretty sure it's Don Brooks playing.  I had only heard the harp work of Charlie McCoy before this and, while i really liked that,  this had a whole  different feel.
We have talked on this list before about accompanying a singer.  If it can be done any better than this, I haven't heard it.  I love the tone and the dynamics and controlled bends... hell, the whole thing is great. I just keep listening to it.    Try it yourself.
Steve Webb in Minnesota