Re: [Harp-L] GSHC Festival THIS WEEK!

Ill be there Thursday afternoon. I cant wait............
  buzz................................

George Miklas wrote:
HERE WE COME !!!!!!

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 9:32 AM, Warren Bee
<gardenstateharmonica@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

I have started the launch sequence. Suitcase out, laundry in, harps being
gathered, tieing up all loose ends in case I never come home again. These
harmonica gatherings can be dangerously life changing. I never come home
the
same person. A magical three day harmonica fantasy camp that promises to be
very special considering the combination of who's running the show, who's
attending the show, and that it is dedicated to Charles Leighton. I never
met the man but I have the feeling that some how I will be in his presence
this week.

Safe travels to all headed to Hasbrouck Heights, NJ. News at Eleven.

Warren Bee