[Harp-L] Steve Baker Special 365

Last night I finally sat down with my Steve Baker Special 365 Marine Band (14-holer) - basically a 10-hole C with an extra octave at the bottom, which I've owned for a year or three but never really explored due to being unable to easily work on the reeds.

I love the layout!  It really works for a quasi-constant-chorder such as myself.  The low notes and chords available at the bottom are a treat!

My only reservations about it, and the reason I've not explored it before, are the (riveted? not screwed) reedplates.  I'd like to work on some of the mid-lower reeds.  They're in very good shape overall, but a few need adjustment.  Yet without removing the reed plate my options are limited.

Steve, any chance they'll change the reed-fastening to bolted or screwed?  Are there simple ways to remove and replace the reed plates on these?  Or should I just poke at 'em?

-Dave "scaredy-cat" Fertig