Re: [Harp-L] International Blues Challenge

That's great Mike, congrats. If anyone gets the chance to check out Mike's band he's a hell of a harp player
and a killer singer.

Scooter

Hello all,
My band competed in, and won, our blues societys competition to go to Memphis and represent them at the I.B.C. I would love some advice from anybody who has competed in the past at this event.ANY advice would be GREATLY appreciated.(Harp content) I front the band with vocals and harmonica. You can check us out if you like at www.myspace.com/doubletakebluesband. Thank you in advance for the advice.

Mike