Re: [Harp-L] International Blues Challenge

Thank you very much for the kind words Scooter.

-----Original Message-----
From: 10hole <10hole@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 13:57:49
To: <mdaurizio@xxxxxxxx>; <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] International Blues Challenge

That's great Mike, congrats. If anyone gets the chance to check out Mike's
 band he's a hell of a harp player
 and a killer singer.

 Scooter

 Hello all,
  My band competed in, and won, our blues societys competition to go to
 Memphis and represent them at the I.B.C. I would love some advice from
 anybody who has competed in the past at this event.ANY advice would be
 GREATLY appreciated.(Harp content) I front the band with vocals and
 harmonica. You can check us out if you like at
 www.myspace.com/doubletakebluesband <http://www.myspace.com/doubletakebluesband> . Thank you in advance for the advice.

                 Mike