From: Rusty Wilson <harpoon_man@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, Nov 20, 2009 7:00 am
Subject: [Harp-L] New Gary Primich Videos

The Youtube poster "Teebeeferris" just recently posted 6 new (to me) Gary
Primich videos from a club show in Bloomington, Indiana, in 1995.  I'm a huge
Primich fan, and in my correct opinion, these are the best Primich videos on
Youtube so far.  For example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bl01M3sXyI&feature=related
-Rusty