[Harp-L] Chromatic vibratto Question

When I play my chromatics, I always use diaphram vibratto. It just happens naturally for me and I like the vibratto that I get. But when playing diatonics, I always turn to embouchure vibratto. My diaphram vibratto just isn't as dramatic and takes much more effort, to achieve. Just wondering if others experience this and why the chrom. is easier to use diaphram vibratto.
I suspect the hole size might be the factor.

Bullfrog