Re: [Harp-L] "dyslexics of the world untie" was Just have Fun? Just? Justice for Lysdectics!

....actually I think we should.  I'm doing a bit of digging around at the moment as I think i need to do some work with someone with expertise or experience of working with dyslexic music students so that i can get better at working with written materials.

For example someone who could help me develop a colour coding system for charts so that i can maybe highlight the key centres or specific types of chords or something like that or maybe some dyslexia friendly techniques for learning melodies from notation.

So If anyone has any ideas or recommendations or can point me in the direction of some rersources I'd be really grateful.

Thanks

Bill